Saturday, January 19, 2013

Bunnies Bunnies ...everywhere
I have orders from lots of shops......sooo maybe some of these will Hop your way soon!  if not.........you can always email me and request one
winterberryprimz@aol.com
This sweet couple......stands about 9 inches tall to bend in ears
dressed in assorted homespuns...and Mister's Wheel Barrow is toting one of our grungy textured eggs
Mister complete is  $30 and his Lady friend is $21
the pair $50...

 next is The Naked Bunny with Carrot......he is just full of himself
all painted with grungy cinnamon mix....
and his belly and face are sponged...to look sooo sweet
he is $25 travel fare included

heres a group shot of a dozen Bunnies that went on a long journey out to Arizona........if you live in that area.......hop on over to check them out
Hope you are enjoying your winter........I had surgery January 3rd....and this is my 1st week back working.........
( can I call it work when I love creating sooo much!!)
take care..........till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment