Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Hope Everyone is enjoying this Glorious Spring !
Here on Cape Cod we have had some rain past couple of days BUT
I love it....rain is so good for the plants ...and when it rains I dont feel like Im missing a good outdoor day....working in the studio

Its been a few months since Ive posted...........lots new

when we came back from a months vacation ( March) we
had some upgrading to do in the house......
got a new counter in kitchen........its a honed granite...we love it
David made the tall cupboard to left of kitchen window, it holds his small coffee pot and a good supply of plates, bowls..the small mustard cupboard on counter holds my glass coffee cups and the cupboard next to that, (left of stove) is my Keurig......The apothacary holds spices,paper plates..napkins etc

Once the counter was done......we went to work on my studio
its a space on 1st floor..which is great for me.....AC..view of my front porch.......what more could I ask for
David made me a long bench/table..from a couple of beaded walls we had used for show displays...and a nice old door , he used for legs
and he also made a wonderful table for my sewing machine..from an old sewing table that was falling apart..he took the iron base off...and used a BIG old breadboard for top

The gardens have been coming up...filling in...and bringing a palette of joy to the yard...heres a few pics ....


We recently did a little upgrade to the 1st floor bath..new fixtures
cottage style vanity...painted the existing light..painted the medicine cabinet and  it gave the bathroom a light fresh seaside flair

well..thats all we have been doing lately it seems is finishing up projects
around the house..we still have 1 more bath to do...
(and I am doing these on a shoestring budget) sooo it takes alot of thought...and searching for good buys
Ive been working on a few items for fall.......and also some summer mice...heres a little peek.......the TRIO of Fall Friends is one of my favorites..I have quite a few on order......they retail for $65 a set

also have been working on MICE...they vary in price
and colors......



Until next time........enjoy each day...take Thyme to smell the flowers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment